Tiny Malai Ghewar - DIY
Malai Ghewar is a traditional Indian dessert that originated in the state of Rajasthan. It is popularly consumed during festivals and special occasions in Rajasthan, especially during the Teej festival.
The 7 pc box of Tini Malai Ghewar - DIY is an ideal choice for a small family.
- Tiny Meetha Ghewar - 7 Pcs
- Mishri Mawa Pack - 250gm
- Microwave the Mishri Mawa pack for approx. 20-30 seconds.
- Once done, mix the Mishri Mawa well to make it a smooth and consistent paste.
- Spread it on Meetha Ghewar and let it set for 5 mins.
- Enjoy it with your friends and family.
Note - The Meetha Ghewar may turn a little soggy in transit. So it is advisable to keep it in fridge for 30 mins before consuming.
Shelf Life - 7 Days
Approx. Weight - 700gm
Please Select Country To Check Product Availability At Your Location